Long-Term Care Leadership Coaching Program
This program concentrates on providing tools that affect engagement, retention, communication, accountability, delegation, and mentorship through one-on-one coaching to long-term care leaders via a train-the-trainer model.
Each participant will become a leadership mentor able to more efficiently assist other leaders, staff, residents, and families. They will also receive the tools and skills necessary to mentor other leaders, propagating these team and care-boosting skillsets to other members of their staff, facility, company, etc.
LTC Leadership Coaching focuses on achieving the following outcomes:
- Decrease facility staff turnover rate
- Improve staff and resident satisfaction
- Decrease resident incidents, such as falls
This program covers topics including:
LTC Leadership Coaching Program
- Emotional Intelligence
- 5 Stages of Leadership
- New SNF Landscape
- Balance in Life/Work
- Trust, a Core Value of Nursing
- Consistency, a Critical Leadership Trait
- Above the Line Thinking
- Handling Conflict
- Change is Constant
Each Participant Receives:
- Four months of in-depth, personalized one-on-one leadership training, problem solving, and development via Eight (8) bi-weekly 60-minute one-on-one coaching & consulting sessions with a Tobin Leadership Coach
- Skills and education to facilitate mentorship throughout the facility
- Planning, training, and strategies to solve your facility’s specific issues
After your purchase, a Tobin Leadership Coach will contact you to schedule your first Tobin Coaching session. The remaining sessions can be scheduled based on your specific availability and needs. Your Tobin Leadership Coach can provide in-depth advice for the most effective scheduling options that will work for you.